Tragedy of the Sphere is a Water Move Card.
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Scissors
- TCG: Paper
- Effect: Trap your opponent in a bubble of water to drown them, then run up and knock them out onto the ground.
- Tragic Sphere
- +1000; (Only a Paper Water Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- It is called "Tragic Sphere" in the TCG.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Cards Mega Geyser and Water Spout, and an altered version is seen on Gushing Geyser.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Scissors to use this Move.
- Like most Moves, it is highly impossible to achieve when real-world mechanics are considered: sauropods and spinosaurids leaping that high, the water sphere itself floating in midair and holding a dinosaur, the mere generation of the water sphere at all, etc.
|p · e · t||Water Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Aquaja · Aqua Whip · Aqua Vortex · Futaba Super Cannon · Hydro Cutter · Ocean Panic · Shockwave · Tragedy of the Sphere · Water Sword|
|Special Moves:||Neptune Stream · Ultimate Water · Spectral Destroy|
|TCG Water Moves|