Hi, welcome to Dinosaur King! Thanks for your edit to the File:Episode 50 Metriacanthosaurus Trouble!.jpg page.
Super Allosaurus Edit
Don't forget the license!!! And what we need for dinosaurs are skeletons, not former illustrations! This isn't a Dinosaur Wikia!! If you want to post such pictures, do that on the Dinosaur Wikia!
Carnivore Futabasaurus Edit
Yeah, unfortunately. I thought that it might confuse the readers, furthermore it doesn't appear in Dinosaur King. If you want to put down all the dinosaurs you know, please join the Dinosaur Wikia. It needs more contributors. --✯DQ13|Talk Contribs✯ 12:21, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
Tyrannosaurus/Daspletosaurus Relationship Edit
I need a source. I cannot find anything that says that Tyrannosaurus is the evolution of Daspletosaurus. All I can find is that they are close relatives. --✯DinoQueen13|Talk Contribs✯ 00:32, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Re: SUPA Pentaceratops Edit
Many of your images are duplicates. Your versions have been deleted. Please check for those files before uploading. Also, some members are upset over the fan-made images. Therefore, this will be put up to debate. For now, however, I would ask that you remove them from your profile. --✯DinoQueen13|Talk Contribs✯ 15:42, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
DG: Fan Images Edit
D-Lab/Tyrannosaurus, Dinosaur World, and New Images Edit
Regarding your edit on the D-Lab, the Tyrannosaurus fossil was not turned into Black Tyrannosaurus. In the anime, you see that Seth went to a Tyrannosaurus excavation site and stole it from the paleontologists.
Also, I'm not sure about the Dinosaur World. I think that the things you describe are two different things. And 3 times is not a lot, so I'm not sure what you mean when you say "It has been shown many times". Also, there is a difference between being a full-sized dinosaur and being a card. You can't be a full-sized dinosaur card. Also, when you talk about a location, that location is static. It doesn't change; "Dinosaur World" cannot be in the Cretaceous and the Jurassic.
I have marked Dinosaur World as a candidate for deletion.
Also, the new pictures of Dr. Taylor, Aki, and Dr. Owen already exist in the Wiki. Please check for images before uploading. This is a second warning. Next time, you will be blocked for 3 days. --✯DinoQueen13|Talk Contribs✯ 14:06, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Re: Dinosaur/D-Lab Edit
No, you don't understand my point.
- In the anime, it is clearly shown that the Tyrannosaurus was stolen from Dr. Owen's paleontology team. Where you got the D-Lab stuff from, is not from the anime.
- Yes, however, the wording that you used is confusing. There are also some grammatical errors that make your sentences make no sense. "Apart" doesn't mean "a part". "Apart" means that they are separate. "A part" means that they are a member of something. Totally opposite things.
- I know that the dinosaurs are seen in the Jurassic and Cretaceous. However, "Dinosaur World" is a set location in a set amount of time, and you have to say that there are two different Dinosaur World periods.
Re:Re:Re: Dinosaur World/D-Lab Edit
- In the anime, the Tyrannosaurus skeleton is NOT the D-Lab's. End of story, no discussion. I'm sorry, but that's the way the story goes. You SEE him go to an excavation site and steal its fossil.
- I do know that. However, you say that it takes place in both the Jurassic and the Cretaceous. What that means is, you are in the Jurassic and the Cretaceous at the same time. Which is obviously not true.
- Dr. Ancient and Dr. Cretacia went into the past. "Dinosaur World" is a separate location, that does not travel to the past.
And this is unrelated, but don't forget the licenses. Even though they don't appear when you edit a gallery, that means you have to go to the image's page itself (for example: File:D-Team.jpg) and add the license. --✯DinoQueen13|Talk Contribs✯ 13:23, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
Re: DinoWorld Edit
No, you don't understand. The time period of the Jurassic and the time period of the Cretaceous are not Dinosaur World. The Jurassic is the Jurassic and the Cretaceous is the Cretaceous. Dinosaur World is not a separate location. The way you are phrasing it in User_talk:DinoQueen13#DinoWorld means that Dinosaur World is a separate continent or something. Dinosaurs lived on Earth.
Re: DinoWorld Edit
No, Dinosaur World IS NOT Pangaea. The dinosaurs remember Pangaea, not Dinosaur World. I'm keeping Dinosaur World solely because it is the area that the D-Team/Alpha Gang travel to during a dinosaur battle. --✯DinoQueen13|Talk Contribs✯ 20:45, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Wiki Change Edit
It's actually to all Wikis. I actually find it easier to look through - go to Special:WikiActivity (the top right-hand corner, above the search bar) to see all the recent edits. Or you could go to the main page and go to the Activity Feed at the very bottom. --✯DinoQueen13|Talk Contribs✯ 22:11, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, we can't do anything about it, so we might as well get used to it. --✯DinoQueen13|Talk Contribs✯ 21:31, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
Fan Images Edit
It was decided that fan images are no longer allowed on the Wiki. All the ones previously uploaded are allowed, but any new submissions will be deleted. The only exceptions were to be ruled by the Admins/Bureaucrats, and it had to follow the Fan Images rule - neither of which you followed. --✯DinoQueen13|Talk Contribs✯ 03:39, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Dino King videos Edit
No, because it's fan-made, and secondly, don't post in my archives! Can you not read the message on my user page saying NOT to post in my archives?!
Re: Daddy Dearest? Edit
- As I said, I have NO clue what goes on in the minds of 4Kids TV dubbers. In all honesty, they make LOTS of mistakes. And pretty pointless edits, too. They even removed a picture of a dead pig XP --✯DinoQueen13|Talk Contribs✯ 01:21, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Zoe Edit
Fan Images Edit
Dr. Owen Edit
Another Anime Edit
I saw the image of the anime you asked the "Queen" if she knew in her talk page and I think it's name is Nadja Applefield or something similar, but I'm sure the name starts with Nadja. Tailed Fox 01:04, February 27, 2011 (UTC)
- You're welcome, plus, I feel important helping someone with more edits than me. :) Tailed Fox 01:28, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Anime Edit
Dinosaur Scientific Name Edit
Don't add the genus name, since I don't actually know which kind of genus of dinosaur it is, I just guessed based upon the most commonly-found type. --DQ | I SPEAK THE TRUTH IN RED!!! 22:06, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I know, but I'm saying that I don't actually know what specific genus of dinosaur (or whatever comes after species) they are, I just guessed. --DQ | I SPEAK THE TRUTH IN RED!!! 23:46, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
DinoKing Ranker Edit
Um, I don't think so. Considering that it's not in the top 10. But since I don't know the total amount of people/dinosaurs in the ranker, I can't say for sure. --DQ | I SPEAK THE TRUTH IN RED!!! 20:28, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- But how many people vote on there? Certainly, I have not. And some people could have chosen as a joke. --DQ | I SPEAK THE TRUTH IN RED!!! 19:44, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, but what I'm saying is, just because a lot of people voted there, doesn't mean that it's an accurate representation. There could be hundreds of thousands of people who have watched Dinosaur King but didn't vote on the poll (like myself). --DQ | I SPEAK THE TRUTH IN RED!!! 18:45, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
Ursula's Zodiac Sign Edit
Can you tell me how you color normal dinosaurs like super dinosaurs like the saurophaganax on your user Page
How you turn Normal Dinosaurs into Super Dinosaurs and how you make Chibi Dinos
Well I use Gimp, but I don't know who this is.
Yes i'am i want to learn it
my name in the wiki is ceratopsid lightning
Can you told me how you cut photos from episodes
Where Do you get those Photos on your User page like super saurophaganax and the swimming saurolophus with Futabasaurus and pteranodon
What species is that grey dinosaur at the beach that is the first photo in your slidshow
and how you make chibi Dinos like ceratosaurus and summoned allosaurus and that grey in the slideshow
How do you send anime stories to Nagoya Broadcasting TV
how you get the tamplete of the attribute
I have an idea Edit
I want to make Pages for the move cards can you help me
Re: Crash Bandicoot Edit
From what I saw, EpicWikipedian stated that he already had warned your for adding nonsense and gibberish into pages. Of course, I can't quite tell what exactly it is, and since there are no recorded warnings, I can't pass judgement. I'll see what I can do, though. --DQ13 ~ Did we change the world, or did the world change us? 03:42, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
- He gave you the warning when he undid the edit. I correctly presumed that you hadn't seen it, which is why. I left him a message on his talk page, and I think he just read it and didn't reply. -Queenie.
- It's not that it was false, it was just so absurdly irrelevant that it was unnecessary (at least, I think that was his train of thought). I think he's just ignoring me (which I don't blame him for doing), so I can't really do anything about it. I mean, I'm not an Admin there/a notable contributor, and he hasn't technically done anything wrong, per se. --DQ13 ~ Did we change the world, or did the world change us? 04:01, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Retiring?! Edit
That was from a long time ago XD. Bionicle is actually really good at his job, he just hasn't been on much as of late.
Besides, I'm not the original Admin of this site, and I'm still coming on, just not as frequently as before. --DQ13 ~ An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and a golden slaughter of retribution. 21:56, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
Who's "John"? Edit
You listed a character named "John" as a supporting member of the D-Team. I can't at this moment remember a "John". Is he just a kid they met for one episode, or do you mean Jonathan? —BioniclesaurKing4t2 - "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Basically, . . . run." 17:12, September 9, 2012 (UTC)