- Name: Utahraptor ostrommaysorum
- Name Meaning: Utah Thief
- Diet: Carnivore
- Length: 6-7 meters (20-23 feet)
- Time Period: Early Cretaceous
- Classification: Dromaeosauridae --> Eudromeosauria --> Dromeosaurinae
- Place Found: Cedar Mountain Formation, Utah, USA
- Describer: Kirkland, Burge, and Gaston; 1993
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Wind
- Power: 1800
- Technique: 400
- Sign: Paper
- TCG: Scissors
- Owner: Ursula (Alpha Gang), Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Name: Utah (Dub)
- Other: In the DVD case, Utahraptor is called "Utahsaurus".
- Atomic Bomb
- Utah jumped into the air, curled into a ball, and then flew down with tremendous force. This attack was countered by Ace's Cyclone, so precisely how it would have ended is uncertain. This usage is nothing like its portrayal in the arcade game, where the dinosaur simply backflips their opponent into the air and then stomps down on them.
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur from your hand, your opponent loses 1 Life Point.
- Fusion Assault (Leaping Utahraptor)
- When this Dinosaur uses a Fusion Move and wins the battle, it can attack again, but it must attack a Dinosaur.
- Smoke Screen (Pouncing Utahraptor)
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur from your hand, you can return 1 of your opponents Dinosaurs in play to their hand. If you do, you can't Dino Slash any more Dinosaurs this turn.
Its card, along with his Move Card, was activated in the TV studio where the D-Team and Alpha Game were competing in a trivia gameshow. It wandered around several sets interfering with filming, but was defeated by Tank when she used Dino Swing, and the Alpha Controller was used on its card so that Ursula could summon and control it. Chomp and Utah chased each other until Ace came and blocked Utah's Atomic Bomb with Cyclone, disorienting Utah, allowing Chomp to defeat it with Electric Charge. His card was, along with his Move Card, reclaimed by Max.
In the second series, another Utahraptor is seen running away from getting its shot from Dr. Drake. It ends up pushing him through an air vent, allowing him to accidentally escape the Space Pirate's Ship the first time.
- In the arcade game, Utahraptor's screech is an altered version of Spinosaurus's.
- It is the only wild dinosaur to possess a Move Card (Atomic Bomb) but not use it while it was a wild dinosaur, only after the Alpha Gang gained control of and summoned it.
|p · e · t||Wind Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Afrovenator · Allosaurus/fragilis · Allosaurus/atrox · Carnotaurus · Ceratosaurus · Deltadromeus · Dilophosaurus · Eustreptospondylus · Fukuiraptor · Gallimimus · Gojirasaurus · Indosuchus · Liliensternus · Majungasaurus · Megaraptor · Monolophosaurus · Neovenator · Piatnitzkysaurus · Rugops · Sinraptor · Szechuanosaurus · Troodon · Utahraptor · Velociraptor|
|Altered/Armored:||Ace/Super · Afrovenator/Armor · Allosaurus/Alpha · Carnotaurus/Armor · Carnotaurus/Super · Ceratosaurus/Alpha · Ceratosaurus/Super · Dilophosaurus/Alpha · Gojirasaurus/Armor · Liliensternus/Super · Majungasaurus/Armor · Majungasaurus/Super · Megaraptor/Armor · Megaraptor/Black · Monolophosaurus/Super · Sinraptor/Alpha · Sinraptor/Super|