Venom Fang is a Normal Move Card.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Scissors
- Compatibility Tabs: 1-3 (okay), 4-6 (great)
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you win with Scissors after the icon "!" has appeared.
- Effect: A Piatnitzkysaurus with red smoke trailing from its mouth will jump in and give your opponent a toxic bite, which steadily damages them each turn! If the user is Poison Type, the damage will be stronger, but the poison effect can be cured by any health-recovering Moves.
- 5th Edition (New; 049-技; ft. vs. Kentrosaurus)
- 2006 Winter Season Limited Edition (052-技; ft. vs. Ouranosaurus)
- 6th Edition (058-技; ft. vs. Suchomimus)
- 2007 1st Edition (047-技; ft. vs. Eucentrosaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (047-技; ft. vs. Eucentrosaurus)
- 2007 2nd Edition (063-技; ft. vs. Camarasaurus)
- 2007 3rd Edition (058-技; ft. vs. none)
- 2007 4th Edition (058-技; ft. vs. Acrocanthosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (067-技; ft. vs. Acrocanthosaurus)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (036-技; ft. vs. none)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (039-技; ft. vs. Brachyceratops)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (025-技; ft. vs. none)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (028-技; ft. vs. none)
- 3rd Edition (New; 049-Move; ft. vs. Kentrosaurus)
- 4th Edition (052-Move; ft. vs. Ouranosaurus)
- 5th Edition (058-Move; ft. vs. Suchomimus)
- Series 2 1st Edition (047-Move; ft. vs. Eucentrosaurus)
- Series 2 2nd Edition (063-Move; ft. vs. Camarasaurus)
- Series 2 3rd Edition (058-Move; ft. vs. none)
- Series 2 4th Edition (067-Move; ft. vs. Acrocanthosaurus)
- 3rd Edition (New; 052-技; ft. vs. Ouranosaurus)
- 4th Edition (058-技; ft. vs. Suchomimus)
- Series 2 1st Edition (047-技; ft. vs. Eucentrosaurus)
- Series 2 2nd Edition (063-技; ft. vs. Camarasaurus)
- Series 2 3rd Edition (058-技; ft. vs. none)
- Series 2 4th Edition (067-技; ft. vs. Acrocanthosaurus)
- Series 2 5th Edition (0??-技; ft. vs. Kentrosaurus)
- Attribute: Normal
- Owner: Sheer (Space Pirates), Max Taylor (D-Team) (probably)
- Used by: Yangchuanosaurus
- Debut: There's No Place Like Rome
- Used to Defeat: None
- Effect: Piatnitzkysaurus appears with a purple mist trailing from its mouth and gives your opponent a toxic bite!
- Other: It didn't manage to get used properly.
- Attribute: Normal
- Card Code: DKCG-098/160
- Card Rarity: Common
- Image From: Geki 1st/Kaku 6th arcade card
- +100; If you win this battle, your opponent loses 1 extra Life Point.
Sheer had Yangchuanosaurus use it to intercept Chomp, Piatnitzkysaurus breathing a purple mist at him. Chomp quickly managed to knock Piatnitzkysaurus away and defeated it with Thunder Bazooka. The card was presumably reclaimed by Max.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Poison Mist (07 1st/1st+).
- In the arcade game's animation, one can see that the victim "leaps" forward to avoid the poison, but then stops immediately so that Piatnitzkysaurus can attack them. This animation is often overlooked due to the camera angles, but the strangeness of its logic will always be present.
|p · e · t||Normal Moves|
|Regular Moves:||Atomic Bomb · Attack Boost · Attack Burst · Death Grind · Defense Boost · Defense Burst · Dino Swing · Diving Press · Elemental Power · Kamikaze Tackle · Life-Force Swap · Move Breaker · Neck Crusher · Power Drain · Stomping Hammer · Tail Smash · Technique Boost · Tie Attack · Wall Smash|
|Assist Moves:||Anhanguera Dive · Archaeopteryx Charm · Counterattack Recovery · Critical Block · Dromiceio Rush · Final Fury · Galli Rush · Haste · Leaellyn Cure · Light Recovery · Move Block · Quick Strike · Skydive · Struthio Rush · Stun Dash · Tag Team · Tapejara Dive · Tie Breaker · Triple Headbutt · Tupuxuara Dive · Venom Fang|
|Alpha Moves:||ACT Missile · Alpha Darts · Alpha Dice · Banana Surprise · Dino Stuffer · Excited Spaghetti · Exciting Strawberry Cake · Fight! Alpha Trooper! · Happy Omelette · Happy Pudding · Hold on! Alpha Trooper! · Let's go! Alpha Trooper! · Naughty Curry and Rice · Smiling Hamburger · Softening Beam · Tie Bomb|
|TCG Normal Moves|