Water Sword is a Water Move Card.
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Ursula (Alpha Gang)
- Used by: Spiny
- First Appearance: High Sea Chase
- Used to Defeat: None
- Effect: Slice your opponent with a sword of water sprouting from your mouth.
- Other: It was created by Dr. Z and given to the Alpha Gang. It is Spiny's fourth Move card.
- +1000; (Only a Rock Water Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- When Spiny used this move, it and Jobaria's Shockwave canceled each other, despite Shockwave's ability to cancel other moves.
- In the arcade game, this Move gives the dinosaur a sword of a limited length (although still long), but when Spiny uses it in the anime, the sword continued to increase in length until it hit Jobaria's Shockwave, and it was flexible, bending into a curve as opposed to remaining rigid.
- In the DS Game, a stronger Fusion Move version of this Move that gets stronger in a Fire battlefield is called "Mist Sword".
- An altered version of the artwork on one of its arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Erosion Sword.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Rock to use this Move.
|p · e · t||Water Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Aquaja · Aqua Whip · Aqua Vortex · Futaba Super Cannon · Hydro Cutter · Ocean Panic · Shockwave · Tragedy of the Sphere · Water Sword|
|Special Moves:||Neptune Stream · Ultimate Water · Spectral Destroy|
|TCG Water Moves|